B. V. Developers

Venkatreddy Bobba
Venkatreddy Bobba

H M D A PLOTS FOR SALE @ MADARAM IT PARK HYDERABAD

Operating since: 2009

Hyderabad

Contact Now View Contact Details Get A Free Call Report Problem Bookmark


About Us

Hi Good Evening Sirs/Madams. My Self Venkatreddy Bobba From Hyderabad I Do HMDA Layout Plots and Houses HMDA Means Hyderabad Metro Politton Development Authority This Layouts 100% Security To Customers Telangana Government Provided Lp (Layout Plan) Numbers H M D A Layout Advantages:- 1.100% perfect Property 2. Easy Bank Loan Process 3. All Permissions under this layout 4. Gated Community 5.H M D A Gated Community Projects Like Houses Villas Duplex and Independent Houses. 6.Roads and Underground Drainage and Electrcity and Water, Parks and Entrance Archs, layout Bounderi Walls,all Emeneties of Resedential Process 7. Payment Process :- 25% Down Payment, Remaining 75% go through Bank Loan or Direct Payment Process WARANGHAL HIGHWAY GHATTKESAR IBRAHIMPATNAM YADADRI OUR VENTURES

Locations we deal in

Adilabad (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Adilabad

Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Guntur

Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Hyderabad

Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Kakinada

Karimnagar (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Karimnagar

Khammam (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Khammam

Kovur (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Kovur

Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Kurnool

Mahbubnagar (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Mahbubnagar

Medak (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Medak

Nalgonda (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Nalgonda

Nellore (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Nellore

Nizamabad (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Nizamabad

Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Rajahmundry

Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Secunderabad

Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Srikakulam

Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Vijayawada

Vikarabad (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Vikarabad

Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Vishakhapatnam

Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)


  • All Localities in Warangal

Armoor (Telangana)


  • All Localities in Armoor

Jangaon (Telangana)


  • All Localities in Jangaon

Kothagudem (Telangana)


  • All Localities in Kothagudem

Mancherial (Telangana)


  • All Localities in Mancherial

Suryapet (Telangana)


  • All Localities in Suryapet

Properties we deal in

We deal in Original Booking of following property types:

RESIDENTIAL


Residential Plot

AGRICULTURAL


Farm House

For Buy
Residential Plot
13.92 Lac(s)
Plot Area: 221 Sq-yrd
Location: Ghatkesar, Hyderabad
More details

Residential Plot
13.92 Lac(s)
Plot Area: 221 Sq-yrd
Location: Ghatkesar, Hyderabad
More details